|Written by Brian Bergner Jr.|
|Friday, 01 June 2012 00:00|
Mingus Union High School graduate Torey Braly is moving on to bigger and better things.
Braly officially signed her letter of intent back in February to play soccer for the Lumberjacks at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff.
The Mingus standout will play for Head Coach Andre Luciano, who enters his 12th year as head coach for NAU this fall.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, May 30, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Recent Articles by Brian Bergner Jr. :
- District 10 title within reach of Majors team
- Junior All-Stars eye title
- Red Sox hand Giants first loss of season
- Camp Verde Angels win Tournament of Champions
- Newell shoots rare double eagle
- Cowboys begin summer hoops
- Torey Braly heading to Northern Arizona
- Camp Verde skipper Steve Hicks resigns
- Marauders compete at Arizona Meet of Champions
- Dan Wall begins new era in Camp Verde hoops