|Written by Brian Bergner Jr.|
|Thursday, 05 April 2012 00:00|
Senior standout Wilfred Tewawina earned his third state qualifier of the season Saturday, March 31, shooting a 38 [+2] on the back nine at the Wickenburg Country Club.
Tewawina needs only two more qualifying scores to compete in the Division III State Championships in May.
“He looked good. Wilfred [Tewawina] is playing well right now and continues to improve,” Camp Verde High School golf team Head Coach Chris Fuller said.
For the full story, pick up a copy of the Wednesday, April 4, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Brian Bergner Jr. :
- District 10 title within reach of Majors team
- Junior All-Stars eye title
- Red Sox hand Giants first loss of season
- Camp Verde Angels win Tournament of Champions
- Newell shoots rare double eagle
- Cowboys begin summer hoops
- Torey Braly heading to Northern Arizona
- Camp Verde skipper Steve Hicks resigns
- Marauders compete at Arizona Meet of Champions
- Dan Wall begins new era in Camp Verde hoops