|Virginia R. Keene|
|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Friday, 22 February 2013 14:35|
Virginia R. Keene
Jan. 23, 1926 — Feb. 11, 2013
Virginia R. Keene, 87, of Cottonwood, died Feb. 11.
She was preceded in death by her husband Pete Keene, brothers Norman and Gordon Nuyen and sister Barbara Lewis.
She is survived by her children Roger [Virginia] Bishop of Cape Elizabeth, Maine, Larry [Judy] Bishop of Plainwell, Mich., Janet Westcott of Cottonwood and Diane [Paul] Bartz of Bloomingdale, Mich.; 10 grandchildren, five great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Memorial contributions are suggested to the ALS Society.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements