|Ryan Tyler Worthen|
|Wednesday, 13 July 2011 00:00|
Ryan Tyler Worthen
July 2, 1984 — June 24, 2011
Ryan Tyler Worthen, 26, of Cottonwood, died June 24.
He was born July 2, 1984, to Lorene and Guy Worthen of Brandon, Fla.
He is survived by daughter Ava Tyler Worthen; former fiancee Ashlee Regalado; his parents; sister Mikayla; brother Jordan; and extended family.
Services will be held Saturday, July 16, at 10 a.m. at the American Legion, Verde Valley Post No. 25.
In lieu of flowers, contributions for his daughter may be made at any Bank of America branch in her name.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements