|Richard Melvin McVannel|
|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Wednesday, 02 January 2013 14:43|
Richard Melvin McVannel
June 27, 1944 — Dec. 18, 2012
Richard Melvin McVannel, 68, of Cottonwood, died Dec. 18.
He was preceded in death by his daughter Louise Pierce and her husband Ben; and his brother Keith McVannel.
He is survived by his wife Brenda; his children Brett (Alicia) McVannel; Brian (Robyn) McVannel, Meaghan McVannel, Amanda (Joseph) McVannel Richards and Samuel McVannel; stepchildren Richard Joyce, Robert (Diane) Joyce, Kathey (Chuck) Stuteman; 26 grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Verde Valley Weather
76°F / 103°F
76°F / 100°F
77°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements