|Myrtle Aetna Desmelik|
|Wednesday, 19 January 2011 00:00|
Myrtle Aetna Desmelik
Dec. 27, 1907 — Jan. 10, 2011
Myrtle Aetna Desmelik, 103, died Jan. 10 in Cottonwood.
She was born Dec. 27, 1907, in Taylorsville, N.C. Desmelik grew up in Farmington, Mich., and was a registered nurse. She was a resident of Cottonwood for four years.
Desmelik is survived by niece Judy Cowan of Cottonwood and sister Jean Brink of Marshall, Mich.
Services and burial will be in Glen Eden Cemetery in Livonia, Mich.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements