|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Wednesday, 09 January 2013 16:01|
June 9, 1933 — Dec. 25, 2012
Leo Lane, 79, of Cottonwood and formerly of Flagstaff, died Dec. 25.
He was born June 9, 1933, in Mill Point, W.Va., to Victoria Frances Oscar.
He served in the U.S. Navy during the Korean War, and later worked for a phone company in Flagstaff.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Golden. He is survived by his nephew Rick Robidoux and his sisters Blanche, Gloria and Emma.
There are no services planned.
Verde Valley Weather
70°F / 100°F
70°F / 101°F
71°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements