|Julia Hammond Harris|
|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Wednesday, 14 November 2012 00:00|
Julia Hammond Harris
Nov. 27, 1915 — Nov. 3, 2012
Julia Hammond Harris, formerly of Camp Verde and Sedona, died Nov. 3.
She was born in Downs, Ala., to Louis and Lila Harris on Nov. 27, 1915.
A 23-year resident of Sedona, she also lived in Flagstaff and Camp Verde.
She is survived by her nephews and niece Bill [Patricia] Harris, Marguerite [Tony] Soper, Louis Harris, Larry [Paula] Harris and Randy [Becky] Harris; many great and great-great nieces and nephews; adopted family members Gary [Dian] Oakes and Kathleen Hilbers; and many friends.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements