|John Joseph Uidenich|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 15:08|
John Joseph Uidenich
April 24, 1951 — April 4, 2010
John Joseph Uidenich, 58, of Cottonwood, died April 4.
Uidenich was a teacher and coach at Mingus Union High School. He leaves his wife of 25 years, Diane Uidenich; son Joseph Uidenich (Amber); daughter Karen Madore (Michael); brothers William O’Neal (Jane) and Daniel Uidenich; sister Jayne Montgomery; five beloved grandchildren, Kobe Madore, Jacob Madore, Kathryn Uidenich, Allison Uidenich and Colin Uidenich.
A Funeral Mass was held Tuesday, April 13. Burial was at All Souls Cemetery.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements