|Gloria B. Miller|
|Wednesday, 12 May 2010 01:00|
Gloria B. Miller
June 22, 1945 — April 29, 2010
Gloria B. Miller, 64, of Camp Verde, died April 29.
She was born June 22, 1945, in Joplin, Mo. She is survived by her husband of 38 years, Raymond Miller; sons Anthony Miller, John Miller (Stacia), David Miller (Sue); daughter Angela Nino Miller; brother Leon Borusheski; and six grandchildren.
A Funeral Mass was held May 5 in St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church. Burial was in All Souls Cemetery.
An online guestbook is available at www.westcottfuneralhome.com.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements