|George Dorance Keiser|
|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Wednesday, 11 July 2012 00:00|
George Dorance Keiser
Oct. 2, 1936 — July 3, 2012
George Dorance Keiser, 75, of Cottonwood, died July 3.
He was born Oct. 2, 1936, in Poplar, Mont.
He is survived by his wife of 47 years, Phyllis Keiser of Cottonwood; son Kerry Keiser; daughter Karen Keiser; brother Robert Martin; sisters Margie Chandler; Kristi Sabo and Kimberly Thomsen; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
At his request there will be no services.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements