|Wednesday, 28 November 2012 00:00|
Fred Joe Bartling
Sept. 7, 1949 — Nov. 13, 2012
Fred Joe Bartling, 63, of Rimrock, died Nov. 13.
Bartling was born Sept. 7, 1949, in Reno, Nev., to Robert Bartling and Maxine Gregory Martin.
He is survived by his wife of 15 years, Virginia Bartling; son Robert [Jody] Bartling of Chino Valley; stepson David Foerstner of Los Angeles; daughter Adrienne Bartling; stepdaughter Leslie [Larry] Foerstner of Rimrock; sister Debi Bartling; and six grandchildren.
Recent Articles by Christopher Fox Graham :
- Some advice for the high school graduates of 2013
- CVHS golfers happy with improvement
- Cottonwood man killed, 3 others injured in head-on
- Mars One project raises questions about selflessness
- Head-on collision closes Cornville Road
- Biden, McCain talk guns, terrorism, economy at Sedona Forum
- Vice President Biden, Sen. McCain at forum in Sedona
- Momentum for an art museum builds
- Nonprofits anticipate Arizona Gives Day
- Young wrestlers bring home state titles