|Diana L. Victor|
|Wednesday, 09 February 2011 00:00|
Diana L. Victor
July 3, 1936 — Jan. 30, 2011
Diana L. Victor, 74, of Clarkdale, died Jan. 30.
Born July 3, 1936, in San Carlos, she was preceded in death by parents Dorothey Tonto, Jimmy Lewis and John Brooks.
She leaves her companion, Conrad Victor; children Emily (Daniel) Morrow Wilson of Phoenix, Diana (Stan) Segura of California, Germania (Arnell) Morrow-Jones of Clarkdale, Georgia A. Morrow of Las Vegas, Lucinda V. Morrow of Camp Verde and Della P. Morrow of Las Vegas; 10 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
77°F / 104°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements