|Clarine Ive Andrew|
|Wednesday, 02 February 2011 00:00|
Clarine Ive Andrew
March 23, 1919 — Jan. 20, 2011
Clarine Ive (Balaty) Andrew, 91, died Jan. 20.
Born in Grand Junction, Colo., on March 23, 1919, she married high school classmate Harry B. Andrew in 1942.
Besides her husband of 68 years, she is survived by her brother: Wallace (Bonnie) Balaty of La Habra, Calif.; her children Nancy (Andrew) Ortery of Lakewood, Colo.; Ned (Virginia) Andrew of Colorado Springs, Colo., and Ted (Stephenie) Andrew of New Milford, Conn.; five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
No services are planned.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements