|Charles F. “Chuck” Mabery|
|Written by Staff Reporter|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 16:35|
Charles F. “Chuck” Mabery
Dec. 4, 1926 — Jan. 31, 2013
Charles F. “Chuck” Mabery, 86, died Jan. 31.
He was preceded in death by his parents Lloyd and Verna, Dorothy Mabery, and his wife, Creta.
He is survived by his brother Richard; children, Dan [Lori], Rick [Sue Ann], Tim [Glenda] Mabery and Vikki [Rich] Church; 13 grandchildren, and nine great-grandchildren.
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, Feb. 23, at the Blazin’ M Ranch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Make donations to the Yavapai College Foundation.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
77°F / 104°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements