|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Friday, 20 December 2013 16:54|
The Town of Camp Verde is looking at using a little under $1 million in funding provided through the Water Infrastructure Finance Authority of Arizona to finish improvements at the town’s wastewater treatment facility.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Dec. 25, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
72°F / 103°F
71°F / 102°F
70°F / 100°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements