|Written by Jeff Wood|
|Sunday, 29 April 2012 00:00|
The city of Cottonwood is leading an effort to bring a central emergency call center to the Verde Valley.
The new center would improve service to residents and create millions of dollars in long-term savings.
“It makes a lot of sense,” Cottonwood City Manager Doug Bartosh said of creating a central call center. “It’s kind of a no-brainer.”
For the full story, see the Wednesday, April 20, edition of Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Recent Articles by Jeff Wood :
- Cottonwood city manager wins Zimmerman award
- Technology hits school
- Local National Night Out is state’s biggest
- Dozens arrested in Operation Rx
- Clarkdale hires Randy Taylor as police chief
- Cottonwood City Council looks to save taxi voucher
- Republican congressional candidates visit Verde Valley
- Grant loss may close food bank
- Man fires pistol during robbery
- City strives to fairly apply codes to all