|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Sunday, 10 March 2013 00:00|
New Camp Verde Economic Development Director Steve Ayers wants Camp Verde to firmly establish what he calls a “sense of place,” an effort that will take many groups and people working together to lay the foundation for potential future economic development.
Ayers presented some of his ideas to the Camp Verde Town Council at a meeting Friday, March 1, that included embracing the history of Camp Verde and the lifestyle that has made people want to live in the town, and the natural benefits of the area.
“Economic development is a local responsibility,” Ayers said. “Our responsibility lies in growing the Town of Camp Verde in a manner that represents all of us.”
For the full story, see the Wednesday, March 6, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 102°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements