|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Tuesday, 03 December 2013 11:31|
Transaction tax collections were down across municipalities in the Verde Valley in October compared to the same month last year, according to numbers released last month from the Arizona Department of Revenue Office of Economic Research and Analysis.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Dec. 4, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 104°F
72°F / 104°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements