|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 08 May 2014 08:45|
The Arizona State Land Department recently came to Cottonwood asking the city to consider annexing land south of the city in order to help the construction of potential roundabouts along State Route 260.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, May 7, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements