|Written by Jeff Wood|
|Monday, 04 June 2012 00:00|
Sedona resident Angela LeFevre has thrown her hat in the ring for Arizona House of Representatives’ Legislative District 6.
There are 30 legislative districts in Arizona under the state’s new district map. Redistricting efforts recently revamped the legislative maps to conform with population changes throughout the state. A current legislative districting map can be found online at the Independent Redistricting Commission website.
“Most of the districts are in and around Maricopa County,” LeFevre said. “Up here, there are a couple of really large districts.”
Legislative District 6 begins at Mingus Mountain, traveling east to Holbrook and north to Tusayan near the Grand Canyon.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, May 30, edition of The Camp Verde Journal or the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Recent Articles by Jeff Wood :
- Cottonwood city manager wins Zimmerman award
- Technology hits school
- Local National Night Out is state’s biggest
- Dozens arrested in Operation Rx
- Clarkdale hires Randy Taylor as police chief
- Cottonwood City Council looks to save taxi voucher
- Republican congressional candidates visit Verde Valley
- Grant loss may close food bank
- Man fires pistol during robbery
- City strives to fairly apply codes to all