|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 00:00|
The Camp Verde Unified School District Governing Board quietly accepted Superintendent Dan Brown’s resignation last week during its March 6 meeting.
There was little discussion as the board voted 4-0 in favor of acceptance.
“From what I understand, [Brown] said he’s happy with his decision,” board member Rick Anderson said.
The board then went on to spend the next couple of hours reading over dozens of surveys sent out to faculty, staff and some parents asking for opinions about the state of the school district.
The surveys, mostly anonymous, painted a mixed picture of the work environment at the school district.
For the full story, pick up a copy of the Wednesday, March 14, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside