|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Monday, 13 August 2012 00:00|
Drivers in Camp Verde can expect some detours to continue intermittently as workers make improvements to parts of Finnie Flat Road and Hollamon Street.
The work on Finnie Flat Road involves the installation of a box culvert underneath the road in front of the U.S. Post Office.
At times the road will be reduced to one-way traffic, and other times access may be blocked altogether for that section.
Detours have already been in place directing people around and up to Seventh Street. Access to the post office and a nearby bank will still be provided while the work is in progress.
The town will post signs directing people where to go, according to the Town of Camp Verde’s website.
For the full story, please see the Wednesday, Aug. 8, issue of the Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside