|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 17 January 2013 14:08|
The Cottonwood Police Department is working to identify a man who was killed in a fire the morning of Wednesday, Jan. 9, at a medical practice on Candy Lane.
Police received a 911 call just before 5 a.m. that a fire was in progress at a medical office. The police notified the Cottonwood Fire Department crews, who responded and began battling the blaze.
After the fire was extinguished, the police discovered a burned body in an attached storage building that was also caught in the fire.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Jan. 16, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside