|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Friday, 19 April 2013 13:44|
Gary Pierce, the current commissioner of the Arizona Corporation Commission and its past chairman, said he was glad to get out of Phoenix for a little while last week.
Pierce was in Camp Verde Thursday, April 11, speaking to members of the Verde River Republicans gathered for a lunch at American Legion Post No. 93.
He has been on the commission since 2007. Prior to that, Pierce served in the Arizona House of Representatives representing parts of Mesa.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, April 17, edition of The Camp Verde Journal or the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 104°F
72°F / 104°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements