|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Wednesday, 02 April 2014 16:44|
The Camp Verde Planning and Zoning Commission has been working on adopting “character areas” for the town, places where planning is considered based on a particular area’s identity and feel.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, April 2, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements