|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 10:00|
Dan Brown is still superintendent of the Camp Verde Unified School District, at least until his contract expires Saturday, June 30, or if there is a renegotiation of that contract.
Until then, the CVUSD Governing Board has appointed Amber Lee, the district’s supervisor of student services, as interim administrator to cover for Brown as he transitions into a new position he accepted with the Arizona Department of Education.
Brown was taking some vacation time last week to work on becoming acclimated to his new job title: Deputy Associate Superintendent of School Improvement and Intervention.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, April 25, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside