|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 06 March 2014 13:36|
Back when Jerome was the most populous town in the Verde Valley, it also had the only hospital.
“They are very special women,” said Connie Phillips, treasurer for the museum group. “They’ve all had careers of more than 50 years.”
For the full story, see the Wednesday, March 5, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
76°F / 103°F
76°F / 100°F
77°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements