|Written by Christopher Fox Graham|
|Saturday, 09 March 2013 00:00|
Arizona’s single largest day of giving is fast approaching.
At least it’s what many nonprofits hope will be the largest day of giving in the year — Arizona Gives Day, a one-day push by charities and organizations to get their supporters to make some big donations, perhaps enough to keep the nonprofits in the black for the rest of the year.
From midnight to 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20, Arizona nonprofits who have signed on to the program encourage their supporters to go to the Arizona Gives Day website, find charities which fund causes they care about and make a year’s worth of tax-deductible donations in a single day.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, March 6, edition of The Camp Verde Journal or the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Recent Articles by Christopher Fox Graham :
- Cottonwood man killed, 3 others injured in head-on
- Mars One project raises questions about selflessness
- Head-on collision closes Cornville Road
- Biden, McCain talk guns, terrorism, economy at Sedona Forum
- Vice President Biden, Sen. McCain at forum in Sedona
- Momentum for an art museum builds
- Nonprofits anticipate Arizona Gives Day
- Young wrestlers bring home state titles
- Nurse offers free physicals for uninsured children
- Congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick visits Verde Valley