|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Friday, 11 January 2013 00:00|
The monthly book sale at the Camp Verde Community Library is a regular fixture in town.
Held each month by the Camp Verde Library Endowment as a way to raise funds from old and donated books and other media, the sale usually attracts a steady stream of customers who peruse the latest offerings. The sale has been held in the old Camp Verde Marshal’s Office next to the library off of Montezuma Castle Highway.
Sometime this year, the sale’s location may move to the abandoned Rio Verde Plaza shopping center on Main Street.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Jan. 9, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside