|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 27 February 2014 11:53|
The League of Arizona Cities and Towns, an organization that tries to represent the interests of municipal governments across the state, works to keep towns and their leaders informed about what’s happening on the floor of the Arizona State Legislature.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Feb. 26, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements