|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 14 February 2013 15:01|
There’s a new chief at the Montezuma-Rimrock Fire District. Terry Keller, a veteran of many years with the Sedona Fire District, took over the top job last week.
“It’s going good, really well so far,” Keller said. “I’m looking at a lot of rocks and turning them over to see what they tell me.”
Keller didn’t take much time off between jobs. His last day as an assistant chief with Sedona was Thursday, Jan. 31. Keller put on the chief’s hat at Montezuma-Rimrock the following Monday. Keller had worked with the Sedona Fire District for 24 years, working his way up first as a volunteer, then becoming a paid firefighter and eventually a captain and then the assistant fire chief.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Feb. 13, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside