|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Thursday, 27 March 2014 10:35|
Robert Jennings wants to eventually retire in the Verde Valley. He’s also happy that’s an option. A few months back, Jennings went to the doctor with some discomfort in his side.
The tumor had caused Jennings’ fight-or-flight response to go into overdrive.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, March 26, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 100°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements