|Film, music and fashion festival comes to Jerome|
|Written by Kellie Shelton|
|Monday, 03 June 2013 00:00|
The allure of Jerome summons visitors from all over the world. Its haunting charm has been the backdrop to many artistic and creative endeavors, which is why the founder of the Jerome Indie Film & Music Festival Toni Ross thought it to be an ideal location to showcase their venue.
The town of Jerome will host a weekend filled with the inspired magic of independent films, concerts, parties, workshops, award ceremonies and red carpet galas Thursday through Sunday, June 13 to 16.
Event organizers are bursting at the seams with excitement because they know that they have the right recipe of quirky, scary and amazing. And what better place to celebrate emerging new film and musical talent than in Jerome, a town known for its eclectic mix of hippies, artists, bikers and all the subcultures in between.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, May 29, edition of The Camp Verde Journal or the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 101°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements