|Written by Jeff Wood|
|Friday, 27 April 2012 00:00|
The 12th annual Verde Valley Birding and Nature Festival will take place from Thursday through Sunday, April 26 through 29, at the Dead Horse Ranch State Park.
The event is expected to draw visitors from around the country to experience birding in the Verde Valley as well as give locals a closer look at what is in their own backyard.
The festival will offer something for experienced birders, beginning bird-watchers, non-birders and children, all while celebrating the Arizona State Centennial.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, April 20, edition of The Camp Verde Journal
Recent Articles by Jeff Wood :
- Cottonwood city manager wins Zimmerman award
- Technology hits school
- Local National Night Out is state’s biggest
- Dozens arrested in Operation Rx
- Clarkdale hires Randy Taylor as police chief
- Cottonwood City Council looks to save taxi voucher
- Republican congressional candidates visit Verde Valley
- Grant loss may close food bank
- Man fires pistol during robbery
- City strives to fairly apply codes to all