|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 00:00|
The third weekend in February means it’s time for the annual Pecan, Wine and Antique Festival.
This year marks the 13th year of the festival, and organizer Steve Goetting said that he’s working with 13 separate wineries from around the region to showcase their wares in downtown Camp Verde.
“We’ve got even more wineries than last year,” Goetting said.
Goetting runs Verde Entertainments, the group that has been running the Pecan, Wine and Antique Festival for a few years now and also hosts the annual “Kingdom of the Spiders” celebration each October.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Feb. 13, edition of The Camp Verde Journal or the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside