|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 00:00|
The Camp Verde Unified School District stepped up the pace for a transition in leadership last week when the school board agreed to renegotiate Superintendent Dan Brown’s contract.
Brown, who worked as superintendent for the district for three years, had already submitted his notice to resign earlier this year.
His contract had been set to run out Sunday, June 30, said Mary Hudson, secretary to the board.
Following a renegotiation in a April 24 executive session, Brown’s last paycheck will come Friday, June 1. Brown said taking a final paycheck in early June was just one little way he could give something back to the district by saving it some money.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, May 2, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- Author Richard Corey tells a tale of Lily & her pups
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley