|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Saturday, 05 January 2013 00:00|
With 2012 now a memory, the Town of Camp Verde is looking ahead to potential projects in 2013 and beyond.
The Camp Verde Marshal’s Office has put forward a list of capital improvements the agency would like to potentially see over the next five years.
That includes moving the current animal impound from space at a veterinary clinic off Montezuma Castle Highway to land more recently purchased by the town off Industrial Drive.
The town’s approach to animal control already underwent a massive overhaul in 2012, in part to reduce the high percentages of animals that were euthanized under previous procedures.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Jan. 2, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside