|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Tuesday, 24 December 2013 11:04|
Economic activity was up in Cottonwood last month compared with November 2012, while activity in other communities overall remained largely static for the month.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Dec. 25, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
71°F / 102°F
70°F / 100°F
72°F / 102°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements