|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Wednesday, 18 December 2013 11:29|
It’s almost Christmas, and there’s still time to see one of the Verde Valley’s tucked away holiday treasures to get into the holiday spirit.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Dec. 18, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
70°F / 100°F
70°F / 101°F
71°F / 101°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements