|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Sunday, 09 September 2012 00:00|
Crews are in the final stages of a renovation project at the Yavapai College Clarkdale campus located off of Black Hills Drive.
Last week, workers were busy with a variety of tasks, including measuring for new walkways and putting some finishing touches on some of the building involved in the project.
Testing was being done on much of the new infrastructure, including heating and air conditioning systems and a new heating and cooling central plant built on campus.
James Perey, who came on board as the dean of the college’s Clarkdale campus in June, said he was pleased with how the project had been moving along.
“Construction is going well,” Perey said. “Most of the major renovations are completed.”
Several square feet of classroom and office space are being upgraded and rearranged to better suit the needs of the college’s students, faculty and staff.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Sept. 5, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements