|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Sunday, 03 February 2013 00:00|
There’s a little bit of landscaping going on at Fort Verde State Historic Park as the Arizona State Park system works to spruce up the 19th century military post.
Perhaps “spruce” isn’t the right word, since it was Arizona ash trees that were planted around the fort’s ground this month.
“Our director is trying to make some improvements,” Park Manager Sheila Stubler said.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Jan. 30, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside