|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Wednesday, 16 October 2013 14:02|
Doug Von Gausig, mayor of Clarkdale and executive director of the Verde River Institute, has been working to garner support around the Verde Valley for creating a “Blue Trail” for the river, a designation from the nonprofit American Rivers organization designed to protect and enhance recreation opportunities for the river.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, Oct. 16, edition of the Camp Verde Journal.
Verde Valley Weather
73°F / 104°F
71°F / 103°F
72°F / 103°F
- Ron Barber opens store after tiring of driving to Prescott
- 21,200-acre wildfire closes Oak Creek Canyon north of Uptown Sedona
- Town moves ahead with ‘tri-intersection’ project
- Taylor’s tattoo shop breaks common preconceptions
- Town fine tunes noise law
- USFS considers options for Fossil Creek improvements