|Written by Jeff Wood|
|Friday, 25 May 2012 00:00|
Nearly 300 Mingus Union High School seniors will mark their graduation with a ceremony at the MUHS football field Friday, May 25.
The ceremony will take place at 7 p.m., with gates opening at 5 p.m. Graduation speakers will include student body President Jordan Westover, valedictorian Colin Garttmeier and salutatorian Juliette Friedland.
Seating on the field and in the stands will be on a first-come-first served basis, as well as parking, so attendees are advised to arrive early.
Each graduating senior has been allotted two tickets for seating on the field, and friends and family members in wheelchairs will be provided with space on the track, with one seat available for a person accompanying them. Seating in the stands will be unrestricted.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, May 23, edition of the Cottonwood Journal Extra.
Recent Articles by Jeff Wood :
- Cottonwood city manager wins Zimmerman award
- Technology hits school
- Local National Night Out is state’s biggest
- Dozens arrested in Operation Rx
- Clarkdale hires Randy Taylor as police chief
- Cottonwood City Council looks to save taxi voucher
- Republican congressional candidates visit Verde Valley
- Grant loss may close food bank
- Man fires pistol during robbery
- City strives to fairly apply codes to all