|Written by Mark Lineberger|
|Saturday, 14 April 2012 00:00|
Camp Verde residents have until Thursday, April 12, to throw their hat in the ring to possibly serve on the Camp Verde Town Council.
The council is looking for someone to fill the seat left vacant last month by Councilman Alan Buchanan’s resignation. Buchanan resigned after serving less than a year to seek a seat on the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors.
State law required Buchanan give up his position on the Camp Verde Town Council in order to run.
As of press time, two people have submitted letters of interest for the open position to Town Hall.
For the full story, see the Wednesday, April 11, edition of The Camp Verde Journal.
Recent Articles by Mark Lineberger :
- High-tech gates tested in ditch
- Clarkdale-Jerome School looks at security
- Zipline aims for a June opening
- Rally promotes second amendment
- USGS predicts water shortage
- Pierce promotes cheaper energy
- 25 artists look for a little inspiration on river trip
- Town reviews intersection
- Partnership to discuss water in the Verde Valley
- German swipes Camp Verde mayor's seat from Burnside